The PG9911 is a self-powered wireless outdoor siren, designed for installation in areas in which wiring is difficult or impossible, that provides the perfect security solution for homeowners looking for an external siren that is both affordable and easy to install. The PG9911 combines form and function to provide improved protection against intruders, before they get the chance to enter the home. Since the PG9911 is wireless, it can conveniently be installed in numerous locations outside the home. With fewer holes to drill and reduced installation time, you can quickly move on to another installation. Equipped with a visible signal quality LED indicator that lets the installer choose the optimal location for installation, eliminating the effort of going back and forth to the keypad. Additionally, device configuration is quick and easy with no hardware switches or need to re-open devices. All device configuration settings are handled on the keypad with no need to re-open the device once installed. Differentiated audible and visual alerts are emitted in the case of Fire, Carbon Monoxide, Burglary and Flood events, ensuring that no alert goes unnoticed. In addition to providing a loud audible alert, the PG9911 also contains a built-in high-power strobe light providing a visual alert of the event.
Features That Make a Difference:
- PowerG* robust, industry leading commercial grade wireless technology
- Sleek design and robust weatherproof housing (IP55)
- 110dB Siren with strobe light
- Long-life lithium batteries
- Compatible with PowerSeries Neo systems
The power of PowerG*:
The power behind PowerSeries Neo lies in various innovative technologies, including the revolutionary PowerG, which, bundled together, provide a robust and feature-rich platform designed to reduce operational costs for dealers and provide ultimate reliability for end users.
- Multichannel, Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum technology – to overcome frequency blocking and interference
- Adaptive Transmission Power – for battery life preservation
- High transmission ranges – for reliable communication within up to 2km/2187 yards line-of-sight
- TDMA synchronized communication technology – to prevent message collisions
- 128 bit AES encryption – high level protection against analysis tools and digital attacks